Outsourced Call Center Solutions for Utility and Energy Providers
Responsive, cost-effective utility call-center services perfectly complement your customer-service team.
Westpark's all US-based agents offer a better way to keep customers happy, without staffing up.
When a utility customer has a question – or a problem – you need to know that a real person will handle it promptly and correctly. But can you guarantee this will always happen without staffing up? Westpark’s call-center specialists are trained specifically to manage calls to your business quickly, competently, and courteously – at a fraction of the cost of adding staff.
Utility and Energy Providers We Serve
Streamline Contacts Into Your Software
- Omni-Channel Communications via phone, email, chat and text allows your customers to communicate however they prefer.
- Seamless Systems Integration. Our agents have access to your systems and platforms both directly and via API (Application Programming Interface).
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response) Options. Customized auto-greeting, prompts, call routing and bill payment solutions that integrate with your systems via API and can lower costs and speed resolution of issues.
Manage inbound sales questions.
Handle enrollments and subscriptions.
Westpark’s call-center specialists have extensive experience in the deregulated energy market in Texas, plus the skills needed to negotiate and close sales.
Improve Customer Care and Retention
- Provide first-call resolution and reduced escalation
- Field emergency calls
- Handle outages
- Manage billing and service inquiries
- Take payments
- Issue credits
- Set up payment plans
- Make outbound calls to follow up on sales and service
- Make outbound retention and collection calls
Dependable When the Going Gets Tough
Hurricanes. Floods. Fires. Evacuations. No matter the disaster, Westpark keeps your lines of communication open. Your firm can remain accessible to the clients who need you.