Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Services
When disaster strikes, are you ready to respond?
Learn how emergency response services keep the lines of communication open allowing your business to:
- Maintain Communication During Emergency Situations
- Continue Business During Loss of Power for Extended Periods
- Have a Disaster Recovery Plan in Place
It is critical for a business to continue operations when a major disaster occurs. Natural and man-made disasters — whether it’s a hurricane, flood, fire, tornado, mass evacuation, or terrorist attack — can cause major long-term disruptions to your communications.
If you’re researching for a communications partner, make sure they are capable of having:
- US-based facilities including backup and affiliate call centers
- Westpark Communications has established both east and west coast backup call centers. Their call center is located in Northwest Houston, TX but also have a satellite location in Nasvhille, TN.
- A Secure inland colocation data center
- Bryan, TX is located 150 miles inland and is situated in central Texas, placing it out of the path of destructive tropical weather. This is where Westpark Communications data center facility is safely located.
- Redundant Technology that promotes business continuance
- Westpark Communications’ data center has triple-redundant power feeds, UPS battery backups, and triple-redundant diesel backup generators that guarantee a 100% uptime service level.