Commercial and Residential Services Call Center
How phone calls become customers
Westpark helps add customers, improve customer experience as a seamless extension of your business.
Standing apart in a crowded market
Every competitor has a phone number on their trucks. So do you. The difference is what happens when someone makes a call. Expert handling of every call will improve customer experience, increase new business and lower your operating costs. So whether you outsource 100% of your calls, need overflow backup, or want coverage only after-hours and weekends, rely on Westpark to help you turn calls into customers.
Complete Communications for Commercial and Residential Service Providers
24/7 US-based call center for Commercial or Residential Services such as:
- Elevator Repair and Maintenance
- Equipment Supply and Rental
- Glass Repair
- Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Pest Control
- Septic and Porta Potty
- Tree Care
Streamline Contacts Into Your Software
Inbound calls, email messages, follow-up calls and data entry are combined in a single solution to increase efficiencies and reduce your costs. Westpark can work directly in your firm’s software, including applications such as Service Desk, Housecall Pro, FieldEdge and other popular systems.
- Omni-Channel Communications via phone, email, chat and text allows your customers to communicate however they prefer.
- Seamless Systems Integration. Our agents have access to your systems and platforms both directly and via API (Application Programming Interface).
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response) Options. Customized auto-greeting, prompts, and call routing that integrate with your systems via API and can lower costs and speed resolution of issues.
Customer Care, Equipped for You
- Bilingual call management
- Handle new sales inquiries from sources such as
- Angie’s List
- Make appointments
- Customized dispatching and escalations
- Screen warranties
- Emergency backup communications
Dependable When the Going Gets Tough
Hurricanes. Floods. Fires. Evacuations. No matter the disaster, Westpark keeps your lines of communication open. Your firm can remain accessible to the clients who need you.