Property Management Call Center Services
The next best thing to doing it yourself.
Successful property management depends on how well you handle calls. Marketing, sales, maintenance, security, referrals, and retention all require a property management answering service that never misses a call. Whether you need support for your internal property management call center, an after hours answering service, or want to contract the entire operation, giving you what amounts to an outsourced receptionist, Westpark’s customized 24-hour call center services can help you make your business more successful.
Westpark’s call center services are tailored to your specifications.
Sales and Showings
Handle common pre-sales questions, screen and route calls, and schedule viewings.
Maintenance and Security
Dispatch Maintenance or Courtesy Officers using your guidelines.
Customer Retention and Referrals
Answer all calls 24/7, follow up on service dispatch, measure success, and encourage referrals.
Westpark benefits to property managers
Whether via text message or phone calls, Westpark provides you:
Every call managed to your expectations, in every phase of property management.
Westpark saves property managers time and money
How much can you save when working with Westpark versus hiring a new employee?
Outsourcing your call center needs can be up to 80% cheaper than in-house labor plus provide 24/7 availability.
- Yearly Cost to Hire based on a common 350 monthly minute plan.
- Volume discounts available as your needs scale.
- Omni-Channel Communications via phone, email, chat, and text allows your customers to communicate however they prefer.
- Seamless Systems Integration. Our agents have access to your systems and platforms, both directly and via API (Application Programming Interface).
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response) Options. Customized auto-greeting, prompts, and call routing that integrate with your systems via API and can lower costs and speed resolution of issues.